Dog Boarding - Waggers Stay
Award-Winning Dog Boarding in Queens, NY
At our veterinarian-owned canine paradise, we’re dedicated to providing the fun and healthy stay your dog deserves while you’re away. We understand how important it is to choose a trustworthy pet care provider—that’s why we ensure pleasant sleeping arrangements, all-day play, and professional supervision by our loving dog boarding staff. For more than 10 years we’ve been providing premium, individualized pet care right here in Bayside.
Discover why we were chosen for the Best of the Boro’s Best Pet Boarding Award!
Why Choose Waggers Pet Care for Dog Boarding?
Our furry guests enjoy fulfilling days built on a routine of fun, human TLC, and comfortable amenities. Here are some of the ways we go above and beyond for your furry pals:
- Unmatched peace of mind—Waggers is owned and operated by veterinary professionals
- All-day social play in our indoor playrooms with 100% staff supervision
- Climate-controlled accommodations and play areas for all-weather, year-round fun
- Comfortable sleeping areas outfitted with the comforts of home, including bedding and individualized attention
- Exciting play equipment and toys
- Highly trained and pet-loving staff, with ongoing staff education on canine body language
- We recommend bringing your dog’s usual food, but we offer a high-quality pet food for a small charge
- Conveniently located in Bayside near the corner of Northern Blvd on Bell Blvd
Safety and Fun
At Waggers Pet Care, we appreciate the importance of play and socialization to our canine companions. Our overnight guests enjoy all-day social play in our climate-controlled play areas, complete with fun playground equipment and plenty of toys. While your dog enjoys everything Waggers has to offer, you can rest (or travel, or work!) easy—we’re experts of canine safety. Here are some of the safety measures we’ve taken to ensure a healthy and comfortable experience for our furry visitors.
- Veterinarian oversight on our facility and protocols
- Superior cleaning and security systems, plus double fencing
- Playgroups selected based on size, personality, and play style with ideal group size
- Meticulous staff training in group play practices with groups supervised at all times
- New dogs undergo temperament assessments to ensure our social play environment is right for them
- Strict vaccination and sanitation policies
- Temperature-controlled environments for superior health and comfort